Explore career opportunities with Conplant. From engineering, to operations, parts and customer service.
It takes an enormous team effort to maintain the level of service that those in the industry have come to expect from Conplant.
Find out more below and join the team.
Thank you for visiting our careers page! Stay tuned for more exciting job opportunities coming soon – don't forget to check back regularly.
We are currently seeking motivated Client Services Managers to join the Conplant team.
Client Services Managers
Conplant Pty Ltd is Australia’s leading compaction hire specialist and a distributor for Wacker Neuson Rollers & Develon (Doosan) Mini Excavators in Australia. We’re on the hunt for the next Sales superstar to join a high-performing, high-energy team.
If you’re searching for more than just a job, you’ve landed in the right place. Welcome to Conplant Pty Ltd, where 60+ years of excellence meets next-gen innovation. Voted HRIA Hire Company of the Year in 2022, we know a thing or two about creating an award-winning culture!
If you have a hunger to achieve outcomes in a sales role, have an interest in the construction industry and have a passion for meeting new people, we want to talk to you. At Conplant, you will be supported and trained to hone your sales strategy and smash your goals.
Tell me more!
As Sales Representative, you will channel your energy and enthusiasm to get out on the road and meet people, converting leads to effectively drive business across these important regions.
You will also:
- Follow up on online/phone queries.
- Identify a pipeline of prospect clients.
- Develop quotes.
- Manage the sales process.
- After care with your clients – you’ll know them so well they’ll be on your Christmas card list!
Am I right for the role?
If you’re motivated to succeed, personable and dedicated, you’re halfway there!
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach to business development – must be self-motivated with the ability to set and exceed targets.
- Business acumen and the confidence the influence and negotiate.
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office for sales reports and presentations.
- A team player approach & ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for me?
At Conplant, we invest in you. You aren’t a cog in the wheel, we want you to succeed professionally and personally.
- National Footprint: Work across Australia, from the bustling cities to the scenic coastlines.
- Inclusive Culture: We believe in empowering all team members, regardless of your role.
- Career Growth: With a history spanning 60+ years, your career trajectory is boundless.
You’ll also receive:
- Excellent base salary paid weekly, company car, mobile phone and incentive scheme.
- Supportive, friendly working environment and team structure.
- Well known, quality products.
- Excellent product support.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment medical checks. To shift gears in your career, apply now or call Lois South, Talent Acquisition Manager on 0497 420 876.