ROPS2 is our very own patented Roll Over Preventative System.
When operating a compaction roller on uneven ground, ROPS2 helps to safely assess the risk of potential roll over.
This innovative technology was inspired through consultation with customers and extensive industry research, has won a National Safety Award and has been adopted by many industry-leading companies.
- Improve safety and reduce risk across the worksite
- Maintain worksite uptime by reducing machinery recoveries
- Reduce the associated costs as a result of roll over
How does it work?
- When compacting on uneven ground, ROPS2 intuitively provides an ‘extra set of eyes’ when operating at potentially dangerous angles
- When potential roll-over is first detected, an audible alarm will sound warning the operator so that immediate rectification action is taken
- If the hazardous angle continues to increase, ROPS2 will activate and lock out the vibration function reducing the rollover potential
How will ROPS2 benefit you?
Improve safety across the worksite
Reduces the risk of human error
Maintain worksite uptime
Prevent unnecessary financial costs
Helps identify safe and unsafe ground
Works alongside traffic control and normal site risk management
Where can ROPS2 be used?
- On any worksite using compaction equipment on uneven ground
- Compaction projects working along road shoulders or embankments
- Anywhere where there is a potential risk of edge collapse