Covid 19 Update
We are all operating in unusual times and we would like to assure you that we are taking comprehensive actions to continue to provide the highest level of service to you. As the situation develops with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its impact, we would like to share with you some of the actions that Conplant is taking to protect our employees’ wellbeing, and to maintain reliable service for all of our customers.
By taking these steps to prepare for the spread of COVID-19, we are confident that we will do our part to lessen the impact and disruption to our customers. We continue to closely monitor all Public Health and Government advice and other developments so we can take all necessary actions immediately.
The steps we are taking include
- Providing our employees with regular communication and updates designed to increase their knowledge to limit spread of the virus
- Creating a culture of infection prevention through raised awareness and support around personal hygiene and social distancing requirements
- Introducing an improved approach to cleaning key contact points of our equipment (like door handles, grab rails, controls and switches) to give customers comfort that machines are receiving extra hygiene attention from us prior to delivery to site
- Acceleration of our annual program of influenza vaccinations to increase take-up, providing protection against more common strains of the flu
- Identifying and equipping staff to be able to work from home as required
- Using our nation-wide breadth of operations to establish contingency plans to maintain service delivery during times of significant and sustained absenteeism and border restrictions on travel
- Providing employees with the latest Government guidance on domestic and overseas travel
- Optimising the use of technology for team meetings
Customer service is our primary company value and we will continue to do everything we can to ensure continuity of service to our customers.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves and please do not hesitate to contact our National Sales Manager, Guy Tome, our Client Services Managers or myself directly should you have any questions.