Conplant continues to be fully committed to ensuring we provide a covid safe service to our customers.
We operate as a registered COVIDSafe business, with all our workers implementing the most stringent controls to prevent the risk of COVID transmission and to comply with all legal requirements.
Across all our national operations we work under a COVIDSafe Management Plan, covering construction and compaction equipment hire, sales, parts, transport and service. This Plan is regularly reviewed and fully tailored to each State’s requirements.
Our Conplant COVIDSafe Management Plan is a key element of our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System, which is independently certified under International HSEQ Standards.
We work very closely with customers, quickly providing all necessary information about vaccination status and COVID testing, in accordance with customer requirements and Public Health Orders
The COVIDSafe measures we apply rigorously include:
- workplace screening, with the use of QR Code check-ins,
- seamless remote working and working from home,
- daily toolbox talks to reinforce COVID risk controls, including social distancing, wearing of masks, good hygiene, and to consult with workers on their health and wellbeing,
- the application of hygiene controls including the sanitising / wipe-down of all hire and sales machines upon return from hire and before they are provided to customers,
- contactless transaction processes,
- continually monitoring Government and customer requirements, so we can adapt quickly and continue to provide the highest standard of customer service and compliance.