A couple of Aussie legends together at last.
We’re extremely pleased to announce that Conplant is now a dealer for the world-famous Wacker Neuson Mini loader by Dingo Australia throughout Queensland, New South Wales, and Western Australia.
Top-quality Aussie-built Dingo equipment, distributed by Wacker Neuson, sold and serviced by Conplant’s award-winning support network – it’s the perfect combination.
The new range of mini loaders will still be made in Dalby, Qld by Dingo under the Wacker Neuson – only now they’re backed by acker Neuson’s “Best in Class” 5-year warranty.
Wacker Neuson, Dingo and Conplant: Inside the partnership
We’re picky about who we partner with – because we want our customers to use the best equipment, best value and best service. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Wacker Neuson and Dingo.
For 30 years, Dingo has been manufacturing for the harsh Aussie conditions. A couple of decades before that, Conplant started delivering compaction and construction expertise. Between us, we’ve seen it all. And we’re proud to bring that innovation and knowledge to your work site.
What's special about the Wacker Neuson mini loader by Dingo Australia?
Wacker Neuson Mini Loaders by Dingo are built where conditions are tough and the jobs are even tougher. You don’t just get a mini loader – you get a host of features developed to work better in hot, dry Australian conditions.
Here are a few highlights:
- The most powerful hydraulic pumps in its class – designed to run more than 100 high pressure and high flow attachments including trenchers, rotary hoes, post hole diggers, log splitters and stump grinders.
- Superior hydraulic design featuring the ‘Flow Divider’ for extra control, speed and power.
- Steel hydraulic plumbing to reduce heat and overall wear on parts.
- Can fit through a standard doorway – perfect in suburban areas or for tight access jobs.
- Superior service and maintenance access ensuring easy daily checks & service.
- 15mm thick solid chassis and main frame with low centre of gravity for better driving, pushing and lifting.
- The simple yet solid three-point linkage system with cast steel tool holder and quick and easy hitch locking pins for no fuss change of attachments.
- Fabricated arms on either side provide a stable lifting system each completed with dampeners to help prevent wear on pins and bushes whilst providing improved strength, comfort and stability for the operator.
- No more messy greasing several times a day – dry bush technology with chrome plated pins helps to reduce daily maintenance and damage caused by a lack of grease.